This Professional quality kit as fitted by UK alarm installers and now available for DIY installation, the kit features a fully programable Zone control panel with a LCD English Text keypad that can accomodate up to 9 access codes.
The kit includes a EN50131 Grade 2 Live bell box of a slimline modern design with an integrated loud 115db siren, strobe, back up battery (SAB), warning / comfort LED and is fully tamper protected.
The PIRs in this kit are EN50131-1 and are suitable for GRADE 2 Class 2 installations and offer exceptional reliability and accuracy. The maximum range is 12 Metre by 17 Meter range and have a selectable look down detection feature as well as a selectable Pet Friendly feature to make the PIR tollerent to pets in the protected area up to 36Kg in weight. They have many features found in higher end detectors such as sealed optics (bug guard), PIR detection sensitivity adjustment and Selectable LED indication on or off and selectable look down 'creep zone' detection (non pet friendly mode). The dimensions are approximatly 86 x 60 x 38mm (HxWxD) and have a compact and aesthetic design. They are suitable for installations for home, small commercial and office environments.
We have included a GSM Dialler autodialler works on standard UK and European Mobile Networks* with either 'Contract' or 'Pay as you Go' SIM Cards and is ideal for installation where it is not convenient to connect to a land line telephone or one is not fitted to the protected premises or where a higher degree of security for the alarm communication reporting is required. When the autodialler is triggered it will use the mobile phone network (in the same way as a mobile phone does) to relay your personalised pre-recorded alarm activation message, SMS message or both to up to 9 telephone numbers that you have programmed, these can be landline or mobile phone numbers. Different messages can be recorded for different alarm conditions - fire, intruder, panic, flood etc. The 9 telephone numbers can be assigned to one or both input triggers.
GSM Auto dialler Main Features:
• Compatible with all standard UK (Not 3) and European Networks*
• Uses 'Pay As You Go' or 'Contract' SIM Cards
• An alternative to expensive contracted 'Monitored Alarm Services'
• Works during power failure (Just fit a 9V battery inside the Autodialler)
• Automatically calls up to 9 separate programmed telephone numbers
• Contact numbers are automatically dialled in turn until acknowledged by the call taker
• Delivers different messages relevant to the type of event triggered, i.e. intruder, fire, panic and tamper
• Simple to record your personalised voice message(s) using the built in microphone and speaker or custom SMS message via keypad
• Additional built-in sounder within the Autodialler. Programmable 'On' or 'Off' - allows either a silent dial-out or sounder & dial-out
• LCD Display for easy programming
• 10 Second recording time each trigger input for alarm messages.
• Programmable 'keep SIM alive' test call
Main Kit Features:
8 Zones Programmable Security Zones
Zone Can Be Programmed for Fire
Fully Programmable Part Set Options
PIR Detectors - Selectable Pet Friendly and Look down modes
9 Programmable Access Codes
250 Event time & date stamped log
Loud external siren - 115db
Fully wired system for reliability
Contacts via GSM in the event of an alarm condition (Voice, SMS or both)
Installed by UK Alarm Installers available DIY
Equipment CE and EN50131 Grade 2 compliant
1 x 8 Zone Fully Programable Control Panel
1 x LCD English Text Remote Keypad
5 x Top Quality Professional PIR Detectors
1 x Live 115db Bell Box, SAB, Warning Light & Strobe
1 x 100 Metre roll of 6 core alarm cable
1 x Rechargeable battery for system back up
1 x GSM SMS / Speech Dialler
1 x Packet of alarm cable clips
Manufacturers Installation and User instructions
As with any product purchased from Wholesale Security you can call our technical help line if you have any installation difficulties or questions.